WHAT IS THE NEW NORMAL
THE NEW NORMAL
The world has changed so fast and so much, like never before. Businesses that fail to go through a significant evolution will likely become obsolete in the new post-crisis reality.
Anomalies spotted as a result of COVID-19 outbreak. What will stick and become an actual trend in the ‘New Normal’?
In this report, we look at a few of the anomalies within consumer behavior. Anomalies can be signs of the ‘next big thing’ lurking right around the corner.
what to expect
- 8 anomalies
- 15+ cases from Europe, US and Asia
- areas covered: dating, travel, fashion & luxury, insurance and wellbeing, experiences
THREE RECOMMENDED PRIORITIES
- Value perception
- Relevant information and influence
- Expecting from relationships
what to expect
- 11 signs of change showing how businesses are delivering new customer value.
- Avoiding hassle, reducing effort and offering less friction for your customers
- Reducing financial efforts, entry and exit barriers for risk-averse customers that have less budget.
- Experience with emotional and functional values customer.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- COVID-19 business insights.
- Examples of brands taking action.
- Recommended priorities for immediate action.
- Steps to becoming a future ready company
learn how to
- Create better value for consumers within their home.
- Develop offers for SME customers.
- Rethink 5G monetization strategy.
- Reduce churn and bind customers long term.