Digital Payment Experience Webinar
Presented by Frontira with Mastercard
Beginning of 2021
The payment experience for online transactions is a crucial moment for all participating parties, yet a staggering 9 out of 10 people have at some point abandoned their card at the moment of payment. So why is that?
Hear from Senior Consultant Krisztian Komandi (Frontira) who will present key takeaways from the Payment Experience Report 2020, where, in collaboration with Mastercard and BIG FISH Payment Gateway, we researched and identified the various factor that are key in a successful realisation of an online payment transaction.
After, Marketing Leader Peter Mondovics (Mastercard) will lead a roundtable discussion, where Ákos Tajta (MD Wolt Hungary), Ákos Csertán (MD Frontira) along with other guest speakers from leading companies will share their experiences in building, deploying and nurturing an effective digital payment experience.
What will you get out of it?
- Learn about key trends in digital payment CX, backed up by research
- Get predictions on shifting consumer behavior from industry leaders
- Learn about trends in shifting technology
- Key insights into the learnings of Wolt, and Mastercard when it comes to designing, building and nurturing digital payment experiences.
For whom is this webinar?
- International payment experience professionals
- CX leader in eCommerce – interested in reducing churn (increasing CR) in check out
- Financial industry leaders keen to understand latest trends, market shifts
- Banking professionals / leaders interested in improving the digital payment experience, and decreasing churn.