Frontira is a strategic design firm. We define, build and scale digital products & services that generate new growth for leading companies.
We are looking for an experienced, forward-thinking Business Development Director to expand our geographic footprint to the UK. In your role as Business Development Director you will have full responsibility of the country’s sales pipeline, and are expected to propose and develop new strategic partnerships that help drive company objectives and business goals.
Working remotely, you are an independent and well connected professional with a proven track record of successfully selling client services aimed towards defining, building and scaling digital value propositions.
Business Development Director UK (m/f/d)
Core tasks and responsibilities:
- Full responsibility of the country’s sales pipeline
- Propose and develop new strategic partnerships in local market
- Lead Client Relationship Management
- Work with current and new clients on key business development
- Collaborate with Frontira International Business Development & Marketing Team to develop local initiatives through sales development, in- and outbound marketing.
Skills & Experience:
- Master in Business Administration (MBA), or similar
- 5+ years experience in client service, key account management or consulting
- Must demonstrate in depth knowledge and experience about defining, building and scaling digital services and products
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English. German is a plus
- Well connected within the local digital innovation scene
- Knowledge of CRM platforms and automation software, such as Hubspot, Pipedrive or Autopilot
- Competitive remuneration and bonus
- International work environment
- Remote work opportunity
- Latest Mac and iPhone
- Revolut Business Card for expenses
- Personal Development Budget.